Established in 1977, GOAL is an international humanitarian agency dedicated to alleviating the suffering of the poor and the vulnerable and is currently operating in 14 countries world-wide. GOAL delivers a wide range of humanitarian and development programmes, ranging from humanitarian relief in disaster situations to supporting the development of healthcare services and building sustainable livelihoods. Since its foundation, GOAL has allocated more than €910 million to programmes in over 60 countries.;
GOAL has an annual budget of approximately €130 million and is supported by a range of donors including the Irish Government, UK Government, USAID, the European Union, individuals, trusts and foundations. Informed by its track record over the last 40 years, GOAL remains committed to responding to humanitarian crises and tackling extreme poverty around the world. ;
Overview of the role;
GOAL International are currently recruiting two IT Solutions Analysts to support the IT Solutions team. The purpose of these roles is to analyze and meet GOAL’s business needs through the creation and administration of automated, data-driven solutions. Using business and data analysis tools, the Analysts will work closely with IT and extra-departmental stakeholders to understand and support a variety of business functions. ;
- Conduct detailed data analysis on data usage across business processes and provide insights for improvement of these.;
- Develop and maintain Power BI dashboards to provide internal and external stakeholders with timely, accurate information to assist decision making and communication.;
- Develop an understanding of different functions such as Human Resources, Finance, and Procurement (ERP), etc and learn how to align these as projects within the planned GOAL IT architecture.;
- Provide analysis of IT-related business problems in GOAL related to data management and business solutions infrastructure.;
- Support GOAL’s control of risk through the use and design of Risk Management tools.
- Assist the quarterly Risk Review process at Head Office, contributing to the use and design of Risk Management tools.
- Liaise with Stakeholders to agree concepts, designs, and plans for IT Solutions.
- Work with tools like JIRA to ensure that projects are managed on schedule.
- Build strong relationships with the IT team and relevant stakeholders to ensure understanding, engagement, and support for IT project delivery across all functional areas within GOAL.;
- Maintain oversight of recently deployed systems and provide front-line support to users.;
- Coordinate, plan, test and execute system upgrades.;
- Serve as the primary contact for implementation partners, including raising support tickets and change requests.;;
- Document technical procedures and system changes.;
- Aid in the development of training programs to support the rollout of IT projects to end-users.;
- Deliver training and inductions for end-users of IT solutions as well as regular Digital Skills sessions.;
Technical Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:;
- An undergraduate qualification in IT, Business, Economics, or International Relations, or other relevant discipline.;
- 2-4 years post-graduate work experience.;
- Experience working across business functions in the areas of Data, Infrastructure or Business Solutions.;
- Capacity to understand IT functions across HR, Finance, and other Business areas.
- Proven ability to exercise discretion in dealing with sensitive information.;
- Able to communicate information clearly, concisely, and confidently.;
- Committed to delivering high-quality customer service.
- Treats others with tact, courtesy, and respect, even in challenging circumstances.
- Collaborates and supports colleagues to achieve organisational goals.;
Commitment to GOAL Values;
- Strives to perform at a high level, investing significant energy to achieve agreed objectives.
- Ensures that country programmes are at the heart of all services provided.
- Upholds high standards of honesty, ethics, and integrity.;
Desirable Skills and Experience;
- Knowledge of industry recognised methodologies for Project Management, AGILE development and Change Management (e.g. ADKAR, SCRUM, Prince II, PMP).
- Experience with PowerBI and PowerApps.
- Experience with Dynamics 365.;